Centaur Bottom Brackets
Three sealed cartridge style bearings; two on the chain ring side and one on the non-drive side.
• Fits all years and models of Daytona, Racing Triple, Centaur, Veloce and Mirage crank sets. Also fits 1993 and later Athena and pre-1995 Record and Chorus cranks.
• Will NOT fit older Campagnolo Nuovo or Super Record road cranks which require a 115 mm spindle with a 5 mm drive side offset. All newer Campy bottom brackets are symmetrical and lack any drive side offset.
• Comes in two threading configurations with spindle lengths of 111 or 115 mm. Weights listed below are for 111 mm spindles.
• Alloy cups and bearings are similar to Chorus and Record. The hollow cro-moly spindle is similar to the ACH bottom bracket spindle. 233 grams.
• Unique taper is not interchangeable with Shimano.
• Cups are machined from 7000 series aluminium alloy.
• Comes with British (1.37 inches x 24 threads per inch) or larger diameter, Italian cups (36 mm x 24 threads per inch). 16 mm, heat treated cro-moly, spindles are hollow and available in 111 or 115 mm lengths.