Cateyes best value rechargeable light sets, paring the best-selling AMPP 400 front light and the small, but perfectly formed Orb Rechargeable rear light. The AMPP400 is perfect for urban riding, the compact, lightweight Cateye AMPP 400 offers impressive functionality and visibility. This set comes the small, but powerful Orb RC rear light. Simple functions and easy to fit, the set is perfect for commuting or daytime riding.
AMPP 400 FEATURES:
- 400 Lumen maximum output
- Opticube lens technology for supreme light distribution
- Robust matt polycarbonate body with enhanced scratch resistance
- FlexTight bracket – suitable for bars up to 35mm diameter and selected aero bars
- 2x greater Lumen output on Low mode compared to Volt 400XC, for increased versatility
- 220% larger side lens for a significantly wider beam and enhanced side visibility
- Power button illumination and red indicator @ 20% battery capacity
- Redesigned underside connection for easier removal from the FlexTight bracket
- Double click to High mode, Single click returns to previous mode
- Light Mode Memory
- Recharge time: 4hrs ( 1A ) – 8hrs ( 0.5A )
- Battery: Li-Ion 3.6v 2200mAh
- Waterproof rating: IPX4
- Weight: 95g
MODE: OUTPUT, RUNTIME
- High: 400 Lm, 2hrs
- Low: 200 Lm, 4 hrs ( 2x greater output than Volt 400XC in same mode, 100 Lm )
- Daytime HyperConstant: 200 + 400 Lm, 6hrs
- Flashing: 200 Lm, 60hrs
- Rechargeable version of the popular ORB SL-LD160 model
- Easy switch operation – Lens acts as power & mode button
- Excellent side visibility
- Durable and elegant polished black aluminium body
- Versatile heavy-duty rubber strap mount – Attaches to seatpost, helmet or bag
- Weight: 25 g
MODE: OUTPUT, RUNTIME
- Constant: 7 Lm, 1.5hrs
- Fast Flashing: 7 Lm, 3.5hrs
- Slow Flashing: 7 Lm, 4hrs
Our proprietary OptiCube™ lens technology maximizes brightness for greater visibility.
Provides visibility from the side to increase safety.
FlexTight™ (AMPP 400)
The innovative and versatile Flextight™ bracket can quickly and securely fastened to virtually any handlebar or stem with no tools required
Low Battery Indicator
Alerts when the remaining battery gets low
USB rechargeable lights recharge the batteries from USB port
Can be used in the daytime.
Can be used in rainy weather.