Everything you need to have fun on the trail. Smooth suspension lets you float over rocks, roots and ruts. Confident geometry keeps you in control. And quick-handling 27.5 wheels with high-volume tires give you full control on singletrack terrain.
Modern trail geometry
A slacker head tube angle (65.5 degrees) and steeper seat tube angle (76.5 degrees) place the rider in a confident, balanced position to take on technical climbs and descents.
Proven suspension setup
FlexPoint rear suspension offers 125mm of smooth, active travel. The frame is paired with a 140mm fork, delivering maximum confidence on climbs and descents.
Lightweight aluminum frame
The ALUXX aluminium frameset is hand-built and engineered in-house by the world leader in alloy bicycle technology. An external storage space makes it easy to carry tools, snacks and other ride essentials.
- Sizes:- S, M, L
- Colours:- Satin Black Diamond
- Frame:- ALUXX-grade aluminium, 125mm FlexPoint suspension, 12x148mm thru-axle
- Fork:- Giant STL 34 RCL, 140mm, Boost 15×110 QR, custom tuned for Giant
- Shock:- Suntour Raidon R, 190×45
- Handlebar:- Giant Contact SL TR35, 780x35mm
- Grips:- Giant Sole-O
- Stem:- Giant Contact SL 35 S:40mm, M:40mm, L:50mm
- Seatpost:- Giant Contact Switch AT dropper, remote S: 110mm – 140mm travel / 30.9 x 395mm M: 140mm – 170mm travel / 30.9 x 470mm L: 170mm – 200mm travel / 30.9 x 530mm
- Saddle:- Giant Romero
- Pedals:- N/A
- Shifters:- Shimano CUES SL-6000-10R, 1×10
- Front Derailleur:- N/A
- Rear Derailleur:- Shimano CUES RD-U6000
- Brakes:- Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic, Shimano RT-26 rotors [F]180mm, [R]180mm
- Brake Levers:- Shimano BL-MT201
- Cassette:- Shimano CUES CS-LG300, 11×48
- Chain:- Shimano CUESLG500
- Crankset:- Shimano CUES FC-U6000-1, 32t S:170mm, M:170mm, L:170mm
- Bottom Bracket:- Shimano, threaded
- Rims:- Giant AM 27.5 alloy, tubeless ready
- Hubs:- [F] Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15×110, sealed bearing [R] Giant Tracker Giant Sport QR141, loose ball
- Spokes:- Sapim
- Tyres:- [F] Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5×2.6, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis Dissector 27.5×2.6, Dual, EXO, TR, tubeless
- Extras:- Factory tubeless set up, max tyre size 2.6″, max chainring size 32t