Now even faster, this aero rocket-ship is built for speed when it matters most. The re-engineered frameset is even more adept at slicing through wind, and it’s also lighter than the previous generation. The result? Race-winning efficiency that’s hard to beat.
AeroSystem Shaping, a result of CFD analysis and dynamic wind-tunnel testing, optimises aerodynamic performance at every yaw angle. The truncated ellipse airfoil tube shapes and Contact SLR/SL Aero cockpit produce the best overall aero performance.
All-new cable routing through the handlebar and frame makes it quicker and easier to adjust or change cockpit components and fine-tune performance and riding position.
Advanced-grade composite frameset features high-performance materials and proprietary manufacturing processes. As a result, it’s now lighter than the previous generation for an improved stiffness-to-weight ratio.
- Sizes:- S, M, M/L, L, XL
- Colours:- Gloss Phoenix Fire/Helios Orange
- Frame:- Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork:- Advanced SL-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive Aero steerer, disc
- Shock:- N/A
- Handlebar:- Giant Contact SL Aero S:40cm, M:42cm, M/L:42cm, L:44cm, XL:44cm
- Grips:- Stratus Lite 2.0
- Stem:- Giant Contact SL Aero, OverDrive Aero S:90mm, M:100mm, M/L:110mm, L:110mm, XL:120mm
- Seatpost:- Giant Vector, composite, -5/+15mm offset
- Saddle:- Giant Fleet SL
- Pedals:- N/A
- Shifters:- SRAM Rival eTap AXS 2×12
- Front Derailleur:- SRAM Rival eTap AXS
- Rear Derailleur:- SRAM Rival eTap AXS
- Brakes:- SRAM Rival eTap AXS hydraulic, SRAM PaceLine rotors [F]160mm, [R]140mm
- Brake Levers:- SRAM Rival eTap AXS hydraulic
- Cassette:- SRAM Rival, 12-speed, 10×30
- Chain:- SRAM Rival D1
- Crankset:- SRAM Rival D1 DUB, 35/48 with Giant Power Halo power meter S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm
- Bottom Bracket:- SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims:- Giant SLR 1 50 Carbon Disc WheelSystem, [F]50mm, [R]50mm, 22.4mm inner width
- Hubs:- [F] Giant Low Friction Hub, CenterLock, [R] Giant Low Friction Hub, ratchet driver 30t, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle
- Spokes:- SAPIM CX-Ray
- Tyres:- Giant Gavia Course 1, tubeless, 700x25c (28mm effective width), folding
- Extras:- Out front computer mount for Garmin, Wahoo and Giant head units , water bottle cages, factory tubeless set up, 30mm max tyre size