Get on the dirt and ride your way to your first singletrack. Tempt is that friend that opens a whole new world to you.
Perfect as your first mountain bike, the ALUXX-Grade Aluminum frame is lightweight, capable and durable.
Tempt’s performance-minded yet comfortable geometry gives it the versatility for both commutes around campus and off-road rides.
A suspension fork offers control, comfort and stability over bumpy terrain. Depending on frame size, the fork comes with 80mm or 100mm of travel.
- Sizes:- 27.5″: XS,S,M 29″: S,M,L
- Colours:- Liquid Metal
- Frame:- ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, disc
- Fork:- SR Suntour XCM, QR, steel steerer XS: 80mm travel (27.5) S: 100mm travel (27.5) / 100mm travel (29) M: 100mm travel (27.5) / 100mm travel (29) L: 100mm travel (29)
- Shock:- N/A
- Handlebar:- Giant Connect Trail, 31.8mm XS: 670mm (27.5) S: 670mm (27.5) / 670mm (29) M: 750mm (27.5) / 750mm travel (29) L: 750mm (29)
- Grips:- Giant Sole-O
- Stem:- Giant Sport, 7-degree XS: 40mm (27.5) S: 40mm (27.5) / 40mm (29) M: 50mm (27.5) / 50mm travel (29) L: 50mm (29)
- Seatpost:- Giant Sport, 30.9 XS: 300mm (27.5) S: 300mm (27.5) / 375mm (29) M: 375mm (27.5) / 375mm travel (29) L: 375mm (29)
- Saddle:- Liv Sport
- Pedals:- MTB platform
- Shifters:- Shimano Altus M2010, 2×9
- Front Derailleur:- Shimano Altus M2020
- Rear Derailleur:- Shimano Altus M2000
- Brakes:- Tektro HDC TKD 149, hydraulic, Tektro rotors [F]180mm, [R]160mm
- Brake Levers:- Tektro TKD 149
- Cassette:- Shimano Deore HG200, 11×32
- Chain:- KMC X9
- Crankset:- ProWheel forged, 22/36 XS: 165mm (27.5) S: 165mm (27.5) / 170mm (29) M: 170mm (27.5) / 170mm travel (29) L: 175mm (29)
- Bottom Bracket:- ProWheel cartridge
- Rims:- Giant GX03V 29 or 27.5, alloy, double wall, 21mm inner width
- Hubs:- alloy, sealed bearing
- Spokes:- Stainless steel
- Tyres:- Kenda Booster 27.5 or 29×2.2″, wire bead
- Extras:- 2.4″ max tire size