Push the pace on climbs, let loose on the descents. This aluminum hardtail gives you a feel for the trail with balanced, confident handling and a plush suspension fork.
Proven alloy performance
ALUXX aluminum frameset is hand-built in-house by the world leader in aluminum engineering.
Balance and stability
Frame geometry is designed to optimize the balance and roll-over capabilities of 29-inch wheels or the liveliness of 27.5-inch wheels (depending on frame size).
Suspension fork offers either 80mm or 100mm of smooth travel for added XC control.
- Sizes:- 27.5: XS,S,M,L, 29: S,M,L,XL,XXL
- Colours:- Good Gray, Amber Glow
- Frame:- ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, disc
- Fork:- SR Suntour XCE, QR, steel steerer XS: 80mm travel (27.5) S: 80mm travel (27.5) / 100mm travel (29) M: 100mm travel (27.5) / 100mm travel (29) L: 100mm travel (27.5) / 100mm travel (29) XL: 100mm travel (29) XXL: 100mm travel (29)
- Shock:- N/A
- Handlebar:- Giant Connect Trail, 31.8mm XS: 640mm (27.5) S: 640mm (27.5) / 780mm (29) M: 670mm (27.5) / 780mm travel (29) L: 780mm (27.5) / 780mm (29) XL: 780mm (29) XXL: 780mm (29)
- Grips:- Giant Sole-O
- Stem:- Giant Sport, 7-degree XS: 40mm (27.5) S: 50mm (27.5) / 50mm (29) M: 60mm (27.5) / 60mm travel (29) L: 70mm (27.5) / 70mm (29) XL: 80mm (29) XXL: 90mm (29)
- Seatpost:- Giant Sport, 30.9 XS: 300mm (27.5) S: 300mm (27.5) / 375mm (29) M: 375mm (27.5) / 375mm travel (29) L: 375mm (27.5) / 375mm (29) XL: 375mm (29) XXL: 375mm (29)
- Saddle:- Giant custom
- Pedals:- MTB platform
- Shifters:- microSHIFT, 2×8
- Front Derailleur:- microSHIFT FD-M282
- Rear Derailleur:- Shimano Altus M310
- Brakes:- Tektro HDC M275, hydraulic, Tektro rotors [F]180mm, [R]160mm
- Brake Levers:- Tektro HDC M275
- Cassette:- Shimano Deore HG200, 12×32
- Chain:- KMC 8.3
- Crankset:- Shimano FC-M315, 22/36 XS: 170mm (27.5) S: 170mm (27.5) / 170mm (29) M: 170mm (27.5) / 175mm travel (29) L: 175mm (27.5) / 175mm (29) XL: 175mm (29) XXL: 175mm (29)
- Bottom Bracket:- cartridge
- Rims:- Giant GX03V 29 or 27.5, alloy, double wall, 21mm inner width
- Hubs:- alloy, sealed bearing
- Spokes:- Stainless steel
- Tyres:- Kenda Booster 27.5 or 29×2.2″, wire bead
- Extras:- 2.4″ max tire size