Fast gravel, rough gravel, pavement or dirt. However you choose to roll, this bike does it all. A new composite frameset and adjustable wheelbase make it more capable than ever.
Fast and light
New Advanced composite frame and fork save more than 160 grams compared to previous model. Updated geometry includes a lower bottom bracket, longer reach and steeper headtube angle for improved acceleration and climbing.
New frame features thinner, dropped seatstays to absorb road shocks and vibrations. D-Fuse handlebar and seatpost work as a system to add compliance without sacrificing stiffness while cornering, sprinting or climbing.
Adaptable to the terrain
A flip chip on the rear dropout adjusts the wheelbase short for quicker handling, or long for improved stability at speed. The long setting allows for larger diameter tires up to 53mm. You can also choose the included D-Fuse seatpost for maximum compliance, or switch to a 30.9mm round or dropper post.
- Sizes:- S, M, M/L, L, XL
- Colours:- Phantom Green
- Frame:- Advanced-Grade Composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc, flip chip dropout
- Fork:- Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle, disc
- Shock:- N/A
- Handlebar:- Giant Contact XR D-Fuse, 31.8mm S:42cm, M:44cm, M/L:44cm, L:46cm, XL:46cm
- Grips:- Stratus Lite 3.0
- Stem:- Giant Contact, 8-degree S:60mm, M:70mm, M/L:80mm, L:80mm, XL:90mm
- Seatpost:- Giant Contact Switch, dropper, 30.9mm S:345mm, M:345mm, M/L:345mm, L:395mm, XL:395mm
- Saddle:- Giant Approach
- Pedals:- N/A
- Shifters:- SRAM Rival eTap AXS, 1×12
- Front Derailleur:- SRAM Rival eTap AXS
- Rear Derailleur:- SRAM Rival eTap AXS XPLR Max 44T
- Brakes:- SRAM Rival eTap AXS hydraulic, Giant MPH rotors [F]160mm, [R]160mm
- Brake Levers:- SRAM Rival eTap AXS hydraulic
- Cassette:- SRAM Rival, 12-speed, 10×44
- Chain:- SRAM Rival D1
- Crankset:- SRAM Rival D1 DUB, 40t S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm
- Bottom Bracket:- SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims:- Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset, 25mm inner rim width
- Hubs:- Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset
- Spokes:- Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset
- Tyres:- Maxxis Rambler, 700x45c, tubeless
- Extras:- Factory tubeless set up, 53mm max tyre size in “long” flip chip position, 42mm max tyre size in “short” flip chip position