The Pop 16 has been designed for adventures. The fun colour scheme and classic cream frame make this a stand out piece, and results in a bike that is as unique as the rider.
Aluminium frame; for your child’s first experience of cycling an aluminium frame is ideal it is lightweight, easy to handle and manoeuvre
- Internal cables; hides the cables away by running them through the frame minimising the risk of potential accidents and helps to create a clean simplified design
- Rigid cro-moly forks: designed to be strong and lightweight
- Aluminium V-brakes; fitted for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; when your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Aluminium/resin brake levers; can be easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- Lo-rise handlebars; based on market research parents of older children preferred handlebars with a lower rise that would give an improved riding position but, still allow their children to be more aware of their surroundings
- Narrow 1.5 tyres with puncture protection and a modern style tread pattern suitable for riding on all surfaces, cleverly coloured for fun
- Aluminium rims; give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Junior non-slip pedals; fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off. Each pair of non slip pedals is carefully colour matched to fit the bike design
- Double chain guard; protects your child’s fingers from the sharp edges of the chain
- Aluminium kickstand; enables the bike to be stood up to be kept clean and prevent damage
- Rear mudguard; an essential piece of kit designed to keep your child clean from any dirt picked up by the rear tyre
- Graphics applied under a clear coat; by applying the bike graphics underneath a clear lacquer they will remain undamaged for years to follow
- Colour co-ordinated saddles, grips, cables, tyres; at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children’s rrange, ensuring that each component – however small is matched to the bike design.