Gunning for the race win or digging deep for a PR, this composite road racing bike gives you the speed, efficiency and control to push it to the limit, and then a little bit more.
With an impressive stiffness-to-weight ratio and updated aero tube shaping, this frameset is engineered to give road racers and riders superior climbing capabilities, aerodynamic efficiency and sprint stiffness for race-winning performance.
This is where the TCR’s most quantifiable gains can be found compared to previous generation models. Every tube shape was analysed, engineered and tested to create an overall structure with significantly lower drag at a wider range of yaw angles.
Integrated disc brakes deliver smooth, powerful stopping power and modulation for added control in variable weather and road conditions. Flat mounts and new thru-axles boost stiffness and improve overall handling, while added frame and fork clearance allows for larger diameter tyres up to 32mm.
- Sizes:- S, M, M/L, L, XL
- Colours:- Gloss Carbon Smoke / Unicorn White
- Frame:- Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork:- Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, disc
- Shock:- N/A
- Handlebar:- Giant Contact S:40cm, M:42cm, M/L:42cm, L:44cm, XL:44cm
- Grips:- Stratus Lite 2.0
- Stem:- Giant Contact S:90mm, M:100mm, M/L:110mm, L:110mm, XL:120mm
- Seatpost:- Giant Variant, composite, -5/+15mm offset
- Saddle:- Giant Approach
- Pedals:- N/A
- Shifters:- Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8170
- Front Derailleur:- Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8150
- Rear Derailleur:- Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-R8150
- Brakes:- Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydraulic, Shimano rotors [F]160mm, [R]140mm
- Brake Levers:- Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydraulic
- Cassette:- Shimano Ultegra, 12-speed, 11×30
- Chain:- Shimano Ultegra
- Crankset:- Shimano Ultegra, 36/52 S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm
- Bottom Bracket:- Shimano, press fit
- Rims:- Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset (22mm inner rim width)
- Hubs:- Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset, 12mm thru-axle
- Spokes:- Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset
- Tyres:- Giant Course 1, tubeless, 700x25c (effective width 28mm), folding
- Extras:- Factory tubeless set up including sealant, 32mm max tyre size