From gran fondos to solo rides, this lightweight composite road bike features endurance geometry and built-in compliance. Smooth and fast, all day long.
Advanced Composite frame is specifically engineered for endurance road riding, delivering a smooth ride quality and less fatigue on long rides. The D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar absorb road shocks and vibrations.
Disc brake integration, including flat mounts and 12mm front and rear thru-axles, produces more consistent braking power for better control, even in wet weather and rough roads.
Endurance road geometry, added tyre clearance (up to 35mm) and disc-brake integration allow you to tackle a variety of roads and conditions, from smooth pavement to rugged backroads and mountain passes.
- Sizes:- S, M, M/L, L
- Colours:- Gloss Black Chrome / Black
- Frame:- Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork:- Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- Shock:- N/A
- Handlebar:- Giant Contact SL D-Fuse S:40cm, M:42cm, M/L:42cm, L:44cm
- Grips:- Stratus Lite 3.0
- Stem:- Giant Contact SL S:90mm, M:100mm, M/L:110mm, L:110mm
- Seatpost:- Giant D-Fuse SL, composite, 16mm offset
- Saddle:- Giant Fleet SL
- Pedals:- Not Included
- Shifters:- SRAM Rival eTap AXS 2×12
- Front Derailleur:- SRAM Rival eTap AXS
- Rear Derailleur:- SRAM Rival eTap AXS max 36T
- Brakes:- SRAM Rival eTap AXS hydraulic, SRAM PaceLine rotors [F]160mm, [R]140mm
- Brake Levers:- SRAM Rival eTap AXS hydraulic
- Cassette:- SRAM Rival, 12-speed, 10×36
- Chain:- SRAM Rival D1
- Crankset:- SRAM Rival D1 DUB, 33/46 S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm
- Bottom Bracket:- SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims:- Giant SLR 2 36 Carbon Disc Hookless WheelSystem (22mm inner rim width)
- Hubs:- Giant SLR 2 36 Carbon Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle
- Spokes:- Giant SLR 2 36 Carbon Disc WheelSystem
- Tyres:- Giant Gavia Fondo 1, tubeless, 700x32c (effective width 33.5mm), folding
- Extras:- RideSense Bluetooth/ANT+, computer mount, factory tubeless set up including sealant, 35mm max tyre size