Designed to help you reach that podium, the Brava Advanced Pro is an agile race bike created to provide exceptional handling and maximise acceleration.
Built to Perform
Advanced-Grade Composite open triangle frame design makes shoulder carrying easy, while the V-shaped downtube efficiently sheds mud.
OverDrive 2 steerer combined with D-Fuse seatpost offer a lightweight, responsive and agile ride with precise steering.
Tubeless set-up, 1x drivetrain and up to 45mm tyre clearance makes this lightweight race machine daring enough to take on any cyclocross course.
- Sizes:- XS, S, M
- Colours:- Gloss Chameleon Nova / Carbon / Chrome
- Frame:- Advanced-Grade Composite, 12mm thru-axle, disc
- Fork:- Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- Shock:- N/A
- Handlebar:- Giant Connect XS:38cm, S:38cm, M:40cm
- Grips:- Liv All Condition
- Stem:- Giant Contact XS:70mm, S:80mm, M:90mm
- Seatpost:- Giant D-Fuse SL, composite, 16mm offset
- Saddle:- Liv Approach
- Pedals:- Not Included
- Shifters:- Shimano GRX RX-600, 1×11
- Front Derailleur:- N/A
- Rear Derailleur:- Shimano GRX RX-812 max 42T
- Brakes:- Shimano GRX RX-400 hydraulic, Giant MPH rotors [F]160mm, [R]140mm
- Brake Levers:- Shimano GRX RX-600 hydraulic
- Cassette:- Shimano CS-M7000, 11-speed, 11×40
- Chain:- KMC X11
- Crankset:- Shimano GRX RX-600, 40t XS:165mm, S:170mm, M:170mm
- Bottom Bracket:- Shimano, press fit
- Rims:- Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset (25mm inner rim width)
- Hubs:- Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset
- Spokes:- Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset
- Tyres:- Maxxis All-Terrene, 700x33c, tubeless
- Extras:- Giant 1x chainguide, factory tubeless set up including sealant, 45mm max tyre size