The Leucadia is Haro’s entry level BMX Bike as part of their 2018 Range. Featuring a 18.5 or 20.3 top tube to suit the beginner rider plus durable 3-piece cranks, an alloy front load stem, 7.5 or 8.25 rise bars and a railed padded seat.
- Hi-ten frame with 18.5 or 20.3 top tube
- Full hi-ten fork with tapered legs
- Hi-ten bars 7.50 (on 18.5) or 8.25 (on 20.3) with Haro alloy top load stem
- Haro branded 3-piece chromoly 8-spline 165mm (on 18.5) or 175mm (on 20.3) cranks with loose ball USA BB
- 25/9 gearing with sealed bearing 9T driver